Friday, February 4, 2011

A Simple Alien Valentine

















My three year old wants to bring  Valentines to his Nursery School classmates.  Of course he requested aliens, oh, and "NO hearts Mama!" though I did throw in some anyway and he was ok with that :o)

I love drawing pictures for Valentine's Day like my Valentine's Day Treat Bags ... I could do it all day!  For these little aliens, I just drew a bunch on some white cardstock keeping it very simple (sometimes simple is best):






















I also decided to left justify the aliens on the cardstock so that there would be room to attach a sucker or some stickers.  If I decide not to, then I'll just trim up the edge a little more.

I coloured them with pencil crayons (my all time favorite thing to work with!)


















Again, with the idea of keeping them simple, I didn't colour every part in:



















Then I cut them apart using a deceled edge cutter that I have in my scrapbooking kit:

















To get to the PDF for these little Alien Valentines click here  - you will need to scroll down the page a little to get the PDF link :o)


















What do you think about a little alien love this Valentine's day?

- Kristin -

11 comments:

  1. yes please post a pdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I would love it.Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. please please post the .pdf! we love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The PDF is working now - just click on the "Download" button on the top right of the screen image of the aliens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry but there´s no download button anywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very frustrating - sorry! Sometimes when I login it has the "download" button up, other times not. I will look into it ... I apologize for the delay :o(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super bummed that the pdf isnt working! These would be perfect for my son's class.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are terribly cute! I'd love for you to come share at Fun For Kids Friday!

    http://smilemonsters.blogspot.com/2011/02/fun-for-kids-friday_10.html



    Jo @ SmileMonsters

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the aliens. They are really cute. I think aliens are way better Valentine's day cards then the typical heart type card. That's just too generic. Aliens are way more unique.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis